POC Advocates Meeting #6
Time & Location
About the Event
This meeting is open to anyone interested in PRISM's POC Advocates Task Force. Community service hours will be offered to those who maintain active status in any of PRISM's task forces by April 30th.
This month, we'll be discussing:
- What is the POC Advocates Task Force?
- Active status requirements
- Positions within our POC Advocates Task Force
- Community Service/PRISM Point opportunities
- Future topics in our QPOC resource sections
- Expansions of the QPOC product collection
- Anti-Discrimination Policies
If you're attending in person, please note that we now require masks or other facial coverings. If you do not have a mask, we can provide a facial covering for you. To get the location of our meeting, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bubble on your screen to message us.