Research Meeting #8
Time & Location
About the Event
This meeting is open to anyone interested in PRISM's Research Task Force. Community service hours will be offered to Palm Beach County School District students who maintain active status in our Research Task Force by March 31st.
This month, we'll be discussing:
- What is the Research Task Force?
- Active status requirements
- Positions within our Research Task Force
- Community Service/PRISM Point opportunities
- Future topics in our QPOC sections
- LGBT Education Survey data
- STD Clinic Vetting Program
If you're attending in person, please note that we now require masks or other facial coverings. If you do not have a mask, we can provide a facial covering for you. To get the location of our meeting, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the chat bubble on your screen to message us.